Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"m-indicator" the best teenage travelling partner

In Mumbai as you get older being a teenager you would like to get your freedom to go anywhere you want.
ofcourse you cannot go anywhere because of the fear of getting lost or maybe you don't how to get to your destination without paying alot money to get there. Well for a long time now in Mumbai m-indicator has helped me and a many other people to travel better.
May it be by train by bus by taxi or by rickshaw, m-indicator has it all to help you travel better.
To tell you the truth for someone like me i was an alien to train travel and bus travel but thanks to this amazing app i can travel better and reach on time. Plus i wouldn't get embarrassed by my friends for not knowing how to travel on my own or calling me a child or something like that.


It is available for all phones here is the link : m-indicator.mobond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...