Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Google gravity project

Here is a cool and fun link i found try it and have fun surfing the web : Google Gravity Search


13 comments:

  1. Actually for the chuck norris one you have t hit im feeling lucky and it pops up a page with no search results.
    Regards
    Crazyask deepwebsiteslinks.com the DarkWeb Howmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Great Google! Thanks for all these Google gravity tips. I have experimented with some and they really did work on my desktop.

    Reply"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Great Google! Thanks for all these Google gravity tips. I have experimented with some and they really did work on my desktop.

    Reply"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just need to say that how much i hate apple computer s google gravity does not work because is lags so much and most of the time you cant even click on anything. FUCK YOU APPLE.
    Joseph Donahue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have collected and posted more than 100 Google search tricks which you may not have seen ever before. You should read the post for sure.
    CrazyAsk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol he says on Google gravity Google has lost his gravity and I don't think that's how physics works... When he typed it in and it fell down isn't that gaining gravity? hmm I need to check again...
    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete
  7. The First One works and u don't have to press I feeling lucky or don't show history. Like I'm so LIKE WHAAAAAAT?
    Paul Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...