Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Miss you Mummy

Hey guys I usually don't post up stuff that is a bit personal but i just couldn't resist telling everyone that how much I miss my mother. I found this peacock feather she gave me when i first came to Mumbai. It was to help me get better in studies or something like that. and since then this feather is just the way it was when she gave it to me.

So Mummy I miss you and love you a lot.

You may never know when the people you care about just might go... Just make the most of now then later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...