Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Best facebook APP for Chrome!!!

Check out this extension!!!
I changed the colour of my facebook through chrome plus I have added features such as checking messages, wall posts, direct notifications, extended chat window, and many many more, I don't even have to log in to my facebook account its all on the extension so i can browse other websites and look at my notifications at the same time. credit goes to the creator of the extension.
I know there are many other facebook extensions but I think this is one of the best. try it.


Here is chrome webstore link don't worry its completely free. :P :  BEST Facebook Extention for Chrome.

Ohh and i highly recomend that you use google chrome :D.


View the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=207273189307328&sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...