Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Gaming Channel

Yes just as the title of this post says so this is a pot to tell you that I have started a gaming channel of my own I don't really know where I will be heading with this channel but mostly I want to entertain people by commentary...
I may not have the best voice but may improve over time. Not everything happens in a day. So yeah... that's pretty much it.
I don't really play High Quality Games right now even though I am so very "RICH" (no I am not rich at all) that I can buy better recording stuff or even get a better computer....
maybe in the near future I want to take this channel a bit further maybe then I will think about it more and start spending some money to improve on it.
But for now this is all I can do and more importantly I want to know what guys think about it. Give me suggestions and support (only if you want to). I will do my best to improve the way you want me to, So please comment on this post or on my videos.

Here are some playlists I recently made for the channel check them out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...