Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How to increase computer performance

Recently i have been wondering how do I increase the performance of my computer because i do a lot of rendering for R & D. And guess what I found that seemed so simple yet so effective. It really did increase the performance. I feel like an idiot when I find something that normally everybody should know..... So anyway this is just to show you the procedure so that you don't delete some important files.


100% WORKING

Just Go to: 
=>run 
=>Type: %temp% 
=>enter
 =>select all files
=>Press Shift & delete
Thats all..!
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...