Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three blasts rock Mumbai


I just don't understand what is going on with Mumbai now a days how many of these blasts are going to happen. This thing has become so common that i people just move on with there lives form the next day itself its like it never happened. I don't know what to make of it but i just wished that this would stop.......What if i was caught in the middle of a blast one day..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...