Welcome

As all of you know this blog is about mostly about some of my interests and things around us. I just hope with your help i can feature lots of fun information on the blog about animation to let you have a quick and easy read. I have always wanted to do something that people would love to read in their free time or maybe there resting time. so guys hope you get a good read.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Event Update - CGTExpo

Hey guys the CGTExpo is starting on the 28th and 29th I think the picture says it all.
I am so excited for this event i just hope I'm free on that day to attend it.
I hope all of you keep you day free and guess what its coming on a Saturday and Sunday.
To know more about it there is a link below.

Here is the link :- www.cgtexpo.com
Check out the facebook page too :- www.facebook.com/CGTExpo

2 comments:

Comment here
ohh and you would have to enter a word verification so to avoid spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...